Re: RARA-AVIS: Philadelphia follow-up

From: ksm ( outpost@entirety.ca)
Date: 20 Feb 2002

that's the exact omnibus i just picked up to reread "rogue cop!"! looks like "seven file" just moved near the top of my TBR pile...thanks for identifying the city, i did wonder whether it was based on an actual place or not. really enjoyed "rogue cop", particularly the kind of relentless grinding pace - i think mike carmody got maybe 4 hours sleep the whole time. maybe a bit more "romantic" (at the end anyway) than "fast one", another book with a lot of backroom corruption which IIRC has a similar pace. made me think way back to "the glass key" as well somehow.

kevinvic
(SN to distinguish from other kevin smith in canada)

----- Original Message ----- From: Forstater, Mathew < ForstaterM@umkc.edu> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 2:56 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Philadelphia follow-up