Re: RARA-AVIS: James Crumley's short story: "Hot Springs"

From: Maura McMillan ( mmcm@azstarnet.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2000

i looked at what we have here, which isn't every crumley thing there is, of course, but many --

'whores', 1988, (dennis mcmillan) includes a number of previously unpublished short stories. let me know if you want to see the publication page --

also, we have here 'the muddy fork and other things' (short fiction and nonfcition), 1991, clark city press, livingston, mt