Re: RARA-AVIS: robert crais

From: Mark Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 31 May 2000

 Martha Fischer asked,

 am i
> correct in remembering that many people didn't like LA REQUIEM? what
about
> the cole/pike novels in between? are they the same quality as THE
MONKEY'S
> RAINCOAT seems to be, ok is this one an exception?

Martha, I think if you like one of the Crais Elvis Cole books you will like them all. In our previous discussions I think there were many people who didn't like him at all. The discussion this month might be very spirited. As I remember it, Mark Sullivan, Kevin, I and a few others thought LA REQUIM was his best, but were a little disappointed because we thought it could have been even better. Mark