RARA-AVIS: RE: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #975

Bruce Townley (btownley@sirius.com)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:36:13 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 28 Nov 1999 at12:03 Steve McHale sent: RE: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #975

> Bruce: let me assure you that those Fullers are first rate postwar
>hard boiled.
> Some of his others:
> Pace That Kills
> Brad Dolan's Miami Manhunt
> Brad Dolan's Blonde Cargo
> Tight Squeeze
>
> Note that Local Talent is a reprint of Goat Island.

Thanks very much for the lowdown on this fellow's work. Sounds like a
<very> likely writer to keep an eye peeled for in future library sales. The San Francisco Friends sponsor a few "paperback only" sales each year and, sometimes, the pickings can be quite good, indeed.

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"Sure I live bad. But at least I don't have to work at it."

-SLACKER