RARA-AVIS: RE: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #975

Bruce Townley (btownley@sirius.com)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:36:26 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 28 Nov 1999 at13:46 Doug Bassett sent: RE: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #975

>I read Miami Manhunt a long time ago, and though I've
>since gotten rid of it (it was a very worn copy,
>literally falling apart in my hands) I do remember
>liking it a great deal.

It always make me wonder just a little when I see a kind of beat up paperback for sale at a used book store or some other second-hand venue. Occasionally, there are signs that the previous owner has taken great care with the book, taped up tears in the cover etc. The thing's obviously just been read over and over again. The question then is, why'd they get rid of it? A mystery.

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"Sure I live bad. But at least I don't have to work at it."

-SLACKER