Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: westerns and night errands

From: Marilyn Elliott (mme3924@verizon.net)
Date: 15 Nov 2010

    Wouldn't it? Excellent title.

    About the errors (brinks, night errands). How was the transcription done? The way I believe closed captioning is done, electronic interpretation of sounds? Or by some intern sitting at a computer? If the latter, then it indicates the dumbing down that I see everywhere, especially in publishing, which I think should be held to a higher standard, somehow.