Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: westerns

From: WALKER MARTIN (wamartin2@verizon.net)
Date: 14 Nov 2010

    ---I've read some of T.T. Flynn's westerns but I guess I'm addicted to his long running series in DIME DETECTIVE. During the late thirties and into the forties, he had around 30 long novelets about a crime solving bookie called Mr Maddox. The editors kept referring to him in the story blurbs as "The bland buddha of the bang-tail circuit".

    ------Walker Martin.