Re: RARA-AVIS: Magnum P.I. Reunion on the new Hawaii Five-O Facebook Drive

From: Todd Mason (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2010

    I would say this thread is probably the more irrelevant to our stated topic, compared to the Stout/Archie Goodwin/torture thread. FWIW, MAGNUM PI was filmed in large part on the same soundstages (for the interiors) as HAWAII FIVE-0 the original, as it was created (the season after H50 ended) in part to take advantage of those standing facilities. A call-back to HAWAIIAN EYE would be at least as relevant.

    One of my high-schoolmates, Chris Coad, had a minor role in a MAGNUM episode, and one of his friends, Mark Pinkosh having a slightly larger supporting role in another episode as an evangelist Christian biker assassin, which I suppose is HB enough.

    Todd Mason