love of logic Re: RARA-AVIS: "The Long Goodbye" -- More heresy

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Nov 2010

    the yankees! oy.

    i totally agree with you on 'sherlock'. i'm not sure about the blanket statement that fiction is supposed to be more logical than life, though. of course, if it's what you want your fiction, read and/or written, to be, there can be no argument.

    but if you're saying all fiction should be that way and is a failure if it's not, then i'm afraid i'm going to ask you to step outside.