Re: RARA-AVIS: Noiriness

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Nov 2010

    good stuff. i've been enjoying most everything on that site with one major exception. the one by 2 guys who've written some of the saw movie sequels. that was awful. the piece by them, not the movies, which i can't comment on having never seen them.

    they don't seem like my cup of joe but i can dig horror movies as well as fiction. that has nought to do with their piece being written in a way that seemed amatuerish or just plain awful. i certainly can't throw stones and yet it was so bad here i am doing just that. and off topic, to boot!