RARA-AVIS: Debbi Mack's Review of "The Devil"

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Oct 2010

    I took a look at Debbi Mack's short review of Ken Bruen's "The Devil."

    It's a quick to-the-point, review. It's basically positive to much of the negative I've seen, but reading her take on of a philosophical interpretation makes me want to read the book and decide for myself.

    See it at:

    http://www.mysteryscenemag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1655&Itemid=185

    Jack Bludis

    "Shadow of the Dahlia," a Shamus finalist novel at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com New edition trade-paper, Kindle, and Nook