RARA-AVIS: Re: Let Me In

From: docsavage80 (docsavage80@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2010

    They screened Let the Right One In at Boucheron?

    That shows what little success private eye and formal detective movies have had in the last twenty to thirty years, that they screened a vampire film at Boucheron. They could not find a private eye or formal detective movie to screen?

    It reminds of how Encore Mystery showed The Howling II: Stirba, Werewolf Bitch, Hellraiser and Darkman (thought at least Darkman owes something to the Shadow, who did often solve fleshed out mysteries in Walter Gibson's tales and elsewhere). If they followed a more conventional construal of the genre, they probably would have to show black and white films or British TV productions.