RARA-AVIS: "How I Came to Write This Book...": Charlie Stella, James Reasoner, Dave Z....

From: Todd Mason (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2010

    http://pattinase.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-i-came-to-write-this-book-charlie.html

    Patricia Abbott, short-fiction writer and newly-fledged anthology editor (one of whose almost-literal fledglings is fellow writer and editor Megan Abbott), has begun a series of entries on her blog in which various writers of RA sort (including listmember James Reasoner) briefly detail what nudged them into a given work...

    Stella's, the first, is the only one up at this hour, but James's might follow, or Dave Zeltserman's, tomorrow morning.

    Todd Mason