RARA-AVIS: Seth Harwood - Young Junius

From: Aldo Calcagno (mysdawg@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 18 Oct 2010

    Hi All,

    I just want to announce the debut of Seth Harwood's new book, YOUNG JUNIUS.  While the book is a crime mystery it has in my opinion literary tones embbed in the story. I really enjoyed this book and Seth is making the full pdf available free for all to have.

    http://traffic.libsyn.com/sethharwood/YJ-Full-PDF.pdf
      Enjoy!

    Aldo Mystery Dawg http://acalcagno.blogspot.com The Internet's First Crime Short Story Podcast www.crimewav.com Check out my two fictions sites: Powder Burn Flash www.powderburnflash.com Darkest Before the Dawn www.darkestbeforedawn.net