Re: RARA-AVIS: All Across the Nation, Such a Strong Vibration...

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Oct 2010

    Yep, saw and spoke with Karin- was also able to catch up briefly with both Kevin and Bill on a couple of different occasions. Being a newlywed at a conference (with your new bride coming along for a "brief honeymoon" as well) sure does dig in to the amount of time you get to shoot the bull with like-minded actus-reus-fictiophiles!

    Great to see everyone!

    Brian

    On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Karin Montin <kmontin@videotron.ca> wrote:

    > Missed you, Kevin, but I have an eyewitness who says you were there.
    > Maybe next time. I did talk to lots of interesting people, some of them
    > Rara-Avians. Brian Thornton and Bill Crider spring to mind. Said hi to a
    > couple of others.
    >
    > Karin
    >

    > On 13/10/2010 1:27 AM, Kevin Burton Smith wrote:
    > > Ali Karim wrote
    > >> Keep calm, Bouchercon is about to start, so bring flowers for your hair,
    > it is in San Francisco. I'm getting excited to meet fellow reviewers,
    > editors and writers.
    > > Ali! I'll be there, and I'll even try to be calm. But the flowers keep
    > falling off my head. Maybe some Scotch tape?
    > >
    > > Who else is going? I'm going to try to be there Friday for the PWA
    > dinner. Where's the hotel bar going to be?
    > >

    > > Kevin Burton Smith
    > > The Once-and-Future Editor/Founder
    > > The Thrilling Detective Web Site
    > > "Wasting your time on the web since 1998."

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)