RE: RARA-AVIS: Implausible?

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 15 Oct 2010

    Well put, Jack. Which is why I'm far more interested in the internal verisimilitude of a novel than its external realism. On a similar note, didn't Chandler write in one of his letters that he cold have easily broken down a hardboiled novel in much the same way he tore apart Milne's Red House Mystery? Mark