RARA-AVIS: All Across the Nation, Such a Strong Vibration...

From: Kevin Burton Smith (kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 13 Oct 2010

    Ali Karim wrote

    > Keep calm, Bouchercon is about to start, so bring flowers for your hair, it is in San Francisco. I'm getting excited to meet fellow reviewers, editors and writers.

    Ali! I'll be there, and I'll even try to be calm. But the flowers keep falling off my head. Maybe some Scotch tape?

    Who else is going? I'm going to try to be there Friday for the PWA dinner. Where's the hotel bar going to be?

    Kevin Burton Smith The Once-and-Future Editor/Founder The Thrilling Detective Web Site
    "Wasting your time on the web since 1998."