Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: book buying advice from professional writers re royalties

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Oct 2010

    ha!

    dave, i really wish i could help financially support you and other writers (except those few millionaires who don't need it) but i have been using the library almost exclusively for some time now.

    however i did buy 'julius katz' via kindle to read on my iPad.  yeah i know i could've bought a lot of books for the price of that iPad.