RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Terriers

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 08 Oct 2010

    I'm still prefer watching on my TV, but I do use my computer for conflicts. I use Hulu enough that I'm aware of what shows are and are not available on it. One of these days I'm going to sit down and figure out how to run my laptop through my TV (doesn't look that hard to do, just haven't done it yet) and then I'll probably use it more. By the way, Duane, Human Target is coming back. It was supposed to come back last week on Fridays, but when Fox canceled Lone Star, they brought Lie To Me back early and delayed Human Target, which will now be on Wednesdays where Lie To Me was going to return. Human Target will return on Nov 17. Mark