RARA-AVIS: Re: Terriers

From: Duane Spurlock (duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Oct 2010

     "Kevin Burton Smith" kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com thrillingdetective keypadded:

    << How many of you watch TV on your computers now?

      Hands up, here. The TV belongs to the Wii and DVDs. Because we live with rabbit ears. (Any other Luddites in the group?)
      Friday nights, the family -- pizza plates in hand -- circles around the PC flat screen and watches Burn Notice (in season), In Plain Sight (ditto), White Collar, The Human Target (apparently not back this season), 30 Rock, and Hawaii 5-0 (or is that 5-O?) -- and we throw in some old episodes of Family Affair and Have Gun Will Travel for a nice balance.

    - Duane Spurlock