RARA-AVIS: James Ellroy, Interview, Paris Review, 2009

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Sep 2010

    I thought some of you here might be interested in the "Paris Review" interview with James Ellroy from 2009.

    It covers a lot of territory some biography, some literary biography, and a lot of personal opinion. If you're an Ellroy fan, it is probably worth a read:

    http://www.theparisreview.org/interviews/5948/the-art-of-fiction-no-201-james-ellroy

    I hope you find something of value in it.

    Jack Bludis

    "Shadow of the Dahlia," a Shamus finalist novel at Amazon.com Kindle for now. Soon out in a new trade-paper edition.