RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Black Lizard Big Book of Black Mask Stories

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 26 Sep 2010

    It's a heckuva lot bigger (over 1100 pages, I believe), and the two Black Lizard anthos were combinations of new and old material, only a few
    (any?...I'd have to check the TOCs) that were from the Black Mask pulp magazine. Very much an apples to oranges thing...

    I haven't picked mine up yet, but plan to very, very soon, and can't wait to get started on it.

    Ron C.

    Stories