RARA-AVIS: Re: Kerry Schooley RIP

From: Rick Helms (writerrickhelms@aol.com)
Date: 23 Sep 2010

    Brian Thornton wrote:

    "Met Kerry once in person, at the Toronto B'con noir fiction panel."

    I was on that panel, along with Kerry, Jim Doherty, and others. It was my only meeting with Kerry, whom I found to be a gentleman of the highest order, and one of the most best noir minds I've encountered. The guy knew literally everything about the genre. This has indeed been a lousy year. I'll toss back a Molson in memory of him tonight.

    This really bites... R

    Richard Helms SIX MILE CREEK,a Judd Wheeler novel, from Five Star Mysteries

    THUNDER MOON, coming in June 2011! www.richardhelms.net