RARA-AVIS: Kerry Schooley, R.I.P.

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Sep 2010

    Kerry? Gone?

    I always have trouble expressing myself in these situations. Perhaps all I can say is that I thought his contributions were mostly on target. I rarely disagreed with his major premise, but I sometimes disagreed in detail. That of course is how I feel about many on this list.

    May he and those on this list who went before him rest in peace, and may Chandler and Hammett still be writing wherever they go.

    Jack Bludis

    "Shadow of the Dahlia," a Shamus finalist novel at Amazon.com Kindle for now. Soon out in a new trade-paper edition.