RARA-AVIS: my interview on Fiction for Dessert

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Sep 2010

    While I don't usually post BSP-related things on this list, I thought you might find this interview with me to be interesting.

    In it, I touch a bit on what I think makes a mystery "hardboiled" (or, at least, some of the factors) and provide an excerpt of one of my short stories from FIVE UNEASY PIECES. The excerpt is from a story that's, essentially, a parody of the hardboiled private eye novel as told by the (in this case, clueless) femme fatale.

    The link to the interview is at: http://fictionfordessert.blogspot.com/2010/09/interview-with-mystery-author-debbi.html

    Feel free to leave a comment to qualify for the Wednesday drawing for a free signed copy of my novel.

    Best, Debbi

    Debbi Mack, Author IDENTITY CRISIS FIVE UNEASY PIECES http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/