Re: RARA-AVIS: David Thompson of Busted Flush Press...

From: Brian Thornton (
Date: 14 Sep 2010

    This is such sad news. Great guy and class act. I didn't know him well
    (mostly because I was a minor contributor to A HELL OF A WOMAN), but I what I knew of the gentleman I liked.

    On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Ron Clinton <> wrote:

    > Just read that David Thompson of Busted Flush Press has passed away. He put
    > out some terrific work, including the anthologies A HELL OF A WOMAN and
    > DAMN
    > NEAR DEAD. I didn't know the man, but his output was commendable.
    > Ron C.

    RARA-AVIS home page: Yahoo! Groups Links

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)