RE: (To Joy) RE: RARA-AVIS: John Rector's THE COLD KISS... and motel noir

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Sep 2010

    Thanks, Joy -- appreciate the offer, but actually I have that one (under its original title, TALK OF THE TOWN). I don't recall too much about it, other than I was generally pleased by it. 'Course, with Williams, that's almost guaranteed...though I agree with you that his nautical fiction is, to me, not nearly as interesting as his land-locked fiction.

    Ron C.