Re: RARA-AVIS: rights to characters, etc.

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Sep 2010

    > Dutch did make an exception with the GET SHORTY character
    > who reappeared in
    > BE COOL. But all that was (sort of) pre-arranged with a
    > movie production
    > studio ahead of time.

    Seems to me Dutch made quite a few exceptions: Raylan Givens appears in Riding the Rap, Pronto, & the short story, Fire In the Hole.

    Jack Foley appears in Out of Sight & Road Dogs.

    Carl Webster appears in The Hot Kid & Up in Honey's Room, his father appears in Cuba Libre.

    Cundo Rey appears in La Brava & Road Dogs.

    Karen Sisco appears in Out of Sight & the short story, Karen Makes Out.

    Dawn Navarro appears in Riding the Rap & Road Dogs.

    I know I'm missing several. These are just off the top of my head.

    Patrick King