RARA-AVIS: Re: The Further Adventures of Gabriel Hunt

From: trentrey (trent@violentworldofparker.com)
Date: 02 Sep 2010

    Yeah, I thought about that but didn't want to bug you since I'm sure you're busy working on the future of Hard Case Crime. Next time I won't be so shy.

    I sure hope you find a way to get it between two covers. Thanks to the economy, I can't afford a Kindle and I'm not sure I'd buy one if I could. No way am I going to read a whole novel on my desktop or laptop monitor. And too much ink to print it out!

    --Trent The Violent World of Parker http://violentworldofparker.com/