RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Slayground

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 31 Aug 2010

Didn't Crumley run into a similar situation? Weren't Milodragovich and Sughrue optioned by different studios? Isn't that why one played an unnamed bartender in a book featuring the other? I assume at least one of those options had lapsed by Bordersnakes where the two team up? Or was it Crumley's screw you to Hollywood? Damn, can't believe they've never made a movie out of Last Good Kiss. And might that be why Brant has a different name when he visits Jack Taylor in one of his books? Or was it just because the two series had different publishers?

Mark