RARA-AVIS: The Further Adventures of Gabriel Hunt

From: trentrey (trent@violentworldofparker.com)
Date: 31 Aug 2010

    I know I'm a bit off-topic here, but I didn't know where else to go to ask. I thought I was signed up for the Gabriel Hunt newsletter, but apparently I wasn't.

    With Dorchester quitting mass-market paperbacks, what is the future of the sixth Gabriel Hunt adventure, Hunt Through Napolean's Web, originally scheduled for October? And has anything been announced about the future of the series beyond that?

    Thank you for your indulgence.

    --Trent The Violent World of Parker http://violentworldofparker.com/