Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Harper about to come on - TCM

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 23 Aug 2010

    Very impressive. I'm John Rector's literary agent and he was introduced to me by his golfing buddy, Sean Doolittle.

    Delighted you enjoyed Kiss Her Goodbye. I love that cover!

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy" <jmatkowski1@comcast.net> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:15 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Harper about to come on - TCM