RARA-AVIS: "Bye Bye Baby" by Al Guthrie - Full Post

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 22 Aug 2010

    (It helps when you hit "save" instead of "send". My apologies- here's the full post I mean to send)

    Dear Fellow Rare Birds-

    Since our man Al isn't one to toot his own horn, allow me to do that for him. I recently purchased his short story "Bye Bye Baby" and really enjoyed it.

    Whether you're interested in sampling Al's work or are a seasoned veteran of such campaigns as KISS HER GOOD-BYE and HARD MAN, it's well worth a look.

    Kindle version: http://www.amazon.com/Bye-Baby-ebook/dp/B003Y5H8FI/ And various other electronic formats from Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/20379

    Thanks Al, great read!

    All the Best-

    Brian