RE: RARA-AVIS: Funny adaption of Sam Spade

From: Harry Joseph Lerner (harry.joseph.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca)
Date: 22 Aug 2010

    As a long-time Abbott and Costello fan I absolutely agree with you Marge. Lou's Sam Shovel is priceless! If you are interested, last time I checked, you can download (for free) many episodes of the A&C radio show, including several Sam Shovel installments, from archive.org. They also have many of the classic detective radio shows there too!

    Enjoy!

    Harry
    ________________________________________ From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com [rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marge [marjifay@yahoo.com] Sent: August 22, 2010 7:19 AM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RARA-AVIS: Funny adaption of Sam Spade

    One of the funniest bits I ever heard Lou Costello do on the old Abbott and Costello radio show was his Sam Spade takeoff as Sam Shovel. XM radio plays it now and then.

    Marge

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: