Re: RARA-AVIS: JDM's "All These Condemned" and literary devices

From: Roy (chiun9@aol.com)
Date: 21 Aug 2010

    But is 'All These Condemned' worth reading? It's one of those JDM books that I've had in my collection for eons but have never read. I've enjoyed almost all of his non-Travis McGee novels so I imagine I would like this. It never seems to be mentioned much in Macdonald discussions so I always assumed it was in the lower tier of his work. I usually concentrate on the ones that get more praise.