Re: RARA-AVIS: Scottish, not Irish

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 19 Aug 2010

    Bruen's PI series was also initially published by an Irish publisher, then Transworld picked it up with 'Cross'. 'Sanctuary' and 'Priest' have come out with Transworld Ireland. Also Declan Burke has never been published in the UK.

    The pilot for the Jack Taylor series premiered on TV recently. In Ireland only, sadly.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Sullivan" <DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: "rara-avis" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:05 PM Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Scottish, not Irish