RARA-AVIS: Re: Moratorium on serial murderer mysteries?

From: David Corbett (davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Aug 2010

    Excuse me if I'm repeating myself, can't remember if I've brought this up before, or if so how recently, but THE COLLECTOR by John Fowles is a great serial killer book. I read it at a remote cabin in the Adirondacks as a teenager and I literally threw it down on the porch at the end.

    David Corbett www.davidcorbett.com