Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Noir -- Penzler, Kerry, Brian, Jack and MRT

From: gsp.schoo@MOT.com
Date: 17 Aug 2010

    Well, as mentioned here earlier, that might be Double Indemnity. But I also think that title effectively sums up the coin-toss scene in No Country for Old Men, and again in the final scene when death takes the time to corrupt youth before limping off down the street.

    Have I got a deal for you, Kerry