Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir -- Penzler, Kerry and MRT

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2010

    Oops- in my bit about MACBETH I transposed "Duncan" and "Malcolm." Obviously, Duncan is the father, the king who Macbeth murdered, and Malcolm his son. Flip those names and the bit I wrote about them makes more sense!

    Brian

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: