Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dorchester goes digital and POD

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 07 Aug 2010

    Watch you don't drop it in the bath, Joy! It so happens that my latest book is a police procedural novella called BYE BYE BABY that's currently only available digitally. It was due to be published the traditional way last month, but the pub date was postponed, initially for a year, and then until 2013. Under the circumstances, I was quite keen to put out my own e-version.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy" <jmatkowski1@comcast.net> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 6:54 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dorchester goes digital and POD