Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dorchester goes digital and POD

From: Joy (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Aug 2010

    But he'll have to buy a new Nook, won't he, Al? And if he can back up his books on his PC, what's to stop him from backing up all of his books on all of his friends' PCs? Problems, problems.
         I'm not in the market for e-readers anytime in the foreseeable future. I have way too many real books waiting to be read, including one of Al's I just bought.

    Joy, late adopter, now reading Mourning