Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dorchester goes digital and POD

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 07 Aug 2010

    As far as I know, his library is stored on Barnes & Noble's server, permanently available for him to download again any time he likes. He can also back-up the books to his PC.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy" <jmatkowski1@comcast.net> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 3:55 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dorchester goes digital and POD