RARA-AVIS: Dorchester goes digital and POD

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Aug 2010

    Dorchester's choice to go all-digital, all-POD is probably the harbinger of what we can expect to happen to the entire publishing industry. It is also a way that publishers can lock up their books for the life of the author based on the terms of most contracts.

    I'm sure we're all waiting to hear from Charles who should know more about this than anyone here.

    (Or he may be contractually locked out from commenting.)

    Charles?

    Jack

    http://crimespace.ning.com/profile/JackBludis