Re: RARA-AVIS: Charles Willeford and W Franklin Sanders

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 01 Aug 2010

    I've asked this question myself and I found out that it was answered in Jessie Sublett's excellent introduction to Deliver Me from Dallas in which he talks about letters between Willeford and Sanders that accompanied Willeford's copy of the manuscript. From what I've been able to piece together from all that I've read, it sounds more like Willford ghost wrote the book for his friend.

    Jeff

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "m23to53" <library.john@virgin.net> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 6:04 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Charles Willeford and W Franklin Sanders