Re: RARA-AVIS: Donald Westlake bibliography

From: trentrey (trent@violentworldofparker.com)
Date: 26 Jul 2010

    Yeah, "definitive" was probably the wrong word. I know from trying to keep track of the various editions of the Parker books that tracking the various editions of the entire Westlake bibliography would drive me insane. I'm shooting for a complete list of what was published and when it was first published, and any alternate titles.

    --Trent