RE: RARA-AVIS: paperbacks to poster

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 25 Jul 2010

    Picking up on your Warhol comment, Charles, I know at least one photographer sued Warhol for turning his photo into a silkscreen. And I'm pretty sure Shephard Fairey was sued by, I think, Time Magazine for using one of their cover photos as the basis of his Obama poster. Not sure of the final disposition of either of those cases. Mark

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)