RE: RARA-AVIS: paperbacks to poster

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 22 Jul 2010

    Actually, you may find that many printing stores -- especially the larger chains like Kinkos, et al, will not do copies or enlargements of book covers
    (hardcover or paperback) because of fears of copyright infringements. Because their policy is a blanket one, it doesn't matter if it's today's bestseller or a book from decades ago...they simply won't do it.

    And, yes, I speak from experience. :-(

    Your best bet is to go to a smaller outfit...they'll typically have less concerns in this area.

    Ron C.

    Aunt