RARA-AVIS: Re: paperbacks to poster & Aunt Agatha's

From: Roy (chiun9@aol.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2010

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Frederick Zackel" <fzackel@...> wrote:
     And I just got a Woman's Face morphing into a Grinning Skull cover for The Big Sleep at Aunt Agatha's in Ann Arbor.

    Sounds like we might be neighbors. I was just at Aunt Agatha's last week and might end up there again today, if I get up the courage to face the art fair. It's a great bookstore. Over the years I've found many authors that I learned about on this list there (Derek Raymond, Charles Willeford, Ken Bruen, off the top of my head). Every time I go I usually end up in a big discussion with the owner over all kinds of fun stuff. I also like the fact that he carries some new stuff. He's the only one around here who has an ample supply of all the hard to find new stuff like Black Lizard and Busted Flush Press and all those.