RARA-AVIS: PulpFest Update

From: Mike Chomko (chomko@enter.net)
Date: 21 Jul 2010

    Over the last few days, we've added a couple several new posts to the PulpFest website. Visit www.pulpfest.com and take a look.

    Additionally, we've mostly completed the programming schedule. Click on the programming button and you'll get a view of pretty much everything that's planned for the 2010 show.

    Unfortunately, one of our "New Fictioneers" readers had to cancel at the last minute. So there's now one slot to fill. We're looking into some possibilities and hope to get that last slot filled in the next day or two.

    As always, the best way to stay informed about PulpFest is to subscribe to our updates. Just fill in the blanks in the email list section of the home page and answer the confirmation email and you'll soon be in on all the "dirt" of the summer's pulp con.

    Mike Chomko