RARA-AVIS: Re: Automotive Noir

From: Roy (chiun9@aol.com)
Date: 16 Jul 2010

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue" <jacquesdebierue@...> wrote:

    > --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Roy" <chiun9@> wrote:
    > >

    > > 52 Pick-up is my favorite Elmore Leonard novel. Now that it has been rescued from your garage it would be a crime not to read it. 32 Cadillacs is a solid comic crime novel. Haven't read the others you mention.
    > >

    > And the sequel to 32 Cadillacs, Cons, Scams and Grifts, is fantastic. Agreed on 52 Pickup, a great piece of work.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > mrt

    Always meant to read Cons, Scams, and Grifts but so many other authors intervened and I haven't gotten back to Gores in many moons. After your recommendation, however, it's definitely being added to my TBR list. Although at this point my 'list' is threatening to become longer than some of the novels I've read.